Thank you for registering with West Mountain Baseball.
Please make note of the following information:
- Players must register in their “year of birth” division – no exceptions.
- New players are required to submit a copy of their birth certificate and a scanned copy can be email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refunds will not be issued after Evaluation Day
- NSF cheque service charge is $10
- Any adult volunteering in our organization to work with our players in any capacity must be willing to obtain a “Police Vulnerable Sector Check” form. This is required bi-annually and is for the protection of our players. We are only concerned with baseball coaching and youth related items
- WMBA will not be providing helmets as part of the team equipment this year. Players must purchase their own helmet for 2017. Suggestions: Sportchek, T.Litzen Sports, Source for Sports
Please note: The registration fees listed on the online form include a PayPal fee.
Registration is not considered complete until payment is made.
If payment is not made at time of registration we will not hold a spot for your child.
Registration is now closed!
Registration for 2018 will begin in September